HOME > Segments
Using separate mobile network benchmarking tools for drive testing, indoor testing, and nomadic testing can significantly drive up an organization’s total cost of ownership (TCO). At last, mobile operators can say goodbye to this unnecessary and costly duplication of benchmarking tools.
Ascom Network Testing’s next-generation MTP-4 hardware platform provides a single, powerful, and flexible foundation for all of your mobile network benchmarking needs. Explore this exciting new platform as part of the revolutionary TEMS Symphony wireless network benchmarking solution from Ascom Network Testing.
Key Features and Benefits
- A platform that is versatile (and portable) enough for in-vehicle, indoor, and nomadic benchmarking
- 4G/LTE readiness, with high-speed, multi-core processors, and large memory capacity, plus support of existing and emerging wireless standards, which helps contain CAPEX
- Market-leading, out-of-the-box capacity of up to 16 processors/24 channels
- The flexibility to support multiple device types (including traditional handsets, modems, and PCIe MiniCards)
- A GUI that lets users view and analyze data remotely
- Compact and light
- Support of PCIe MiniCard modules for data and voice quality benchmarking
- Interconnected multiple MTP-4 modules controlled by a single user interface
- Attractive pricing and scalable design